Thu, Sep 09|
Group Breathwork September 09
A beautiful guided session to immerse you in the power of your breath.
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2021, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Peaceful Peacock, 2500 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
About the Event
A modern take on an ancient technique!
Breathwork is an experience that's different for everybody and different every time you do it, so it's impossible to describe!
If you are ready to put in the work, it is an excellent tool for personal growth, and feelings of calmness, clarity, and relaxation. You may experience….
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release undigested emotions and memories
- Release toxins from the cells of the body
- Generate greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Lead you to Emotional Balance
- Feel overwhelming joy
- Discover the ability to manifest greater abundance
- Feel relief from physical pain
- Find deep, inner peace
- Feel massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Feel increased connection to source
- Transcend the mind and emotions and support an internal awakening
- Break free of old patterns and behaviors
- Quiet the internal critic
- Feel a massive connection to creativity and confidence
- Access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, and water.
This is not religious and has no religious affiliation
This is not suitable for children or pets
Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, significant recent physical injuries or surgery.
Breathwork is not advised for persons with severe mental illness or seizure disorders or for persons using major medications. It is also unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms.
Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician.
Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician and the Breathwork class facilitator.