Sun, Feb 19|
Manoas Uvita Costa Rica
Costa Rica Retreat
Join me in the jungle to relax, restore, and explore!
Time & Location
Feb 19, 1:00 PM – Feb 25, 1:00 PM
Manoas Uvita Costa Rica, 2KM Norte de Cabinas Gato a la Union, 800 M Oeste, Uvita 60504, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
About the Event
Mark your calendars my friends and join me in Uvita Costa Rica for a week long jungle experience!
Costa Rica is a beautiful country full of friendly people, jungles, mountains, beaches. Let me be your guide as we enjoy the beauty and magic of the rainforest!
Uvita is home to breathtaking waterfalls, warm uncrowded wilderness beaches, a pristine marine reserve, and an unparalleled richness of beautiful plant and animal species.
Where Are We Staying?
Manoas is a privately-owned sanctuary on a beautiful, expansive property located in the heart of the jungle. It’s a hidden gem, perfect for a retreat, where you’ll find yourself surrounded by tropical birds, native flowering plants, and if you’re lucky, the howler monkeys will visit.
What will we do?
- -Visit a local beach and enjoy watching a local artist create a beautiful sand mandala for us
- -Horse back ride to Nauyaca waterfall
- -Time to relax at by the pool or get request a massage.
- -Hike the local trail to a private waterfall
- -Explore the nature trails at Hacienda Barú
- -Workshops to practice yoga, meditation, breathwork.
This retreat will include
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose, Costa Rica
- Transportation and entrance fees to all group activities and excursions
- Bilingual guide
- All meals
This retreat will NOT include
- Airfare to and from San Jose, Costa Rica
- Massages and tips
Payment plans are available!